7/12/12 TGS LIVE! From The Pat Keady Memorial Golf Tournament!

No, it's not heaven. It's close, though. It's the
$5,000 Putting Challenge at the Pat Keady Memorial
Golf Tournament held at Rock Hollow Golf Club.
Well, what can you say about a perfect day of golf with fabulous people--and it all went to benefit scholarships at Maconaquah High School.

You'll hear all the antics at the $5,000 Putting Contest--and get an inside look at Purdue-Indiana rivalry. Plus plenty of talk about Coach Keady and the scholarships.

You'll also see plenty of photos from the event, and Monday we'll have more audio and VIDEO!

Thanks to Coach Keady, the South Miami County Kiwanis Club, and everyone who made the event such a pleasure--and such a SUCCESS!


Watch live video from The Tom Gulley Show LIVE! on Justin.tv

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe
    we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by
    the way!

    A web log on technological know-how: web page

    ReplyDelete

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.