7/19/12 The Daily Nothing

Supporter of The Daily Nothing logo
were outraged by its inadvertent
exclusion from today's program.
This morning's show features sunken silver treasure, Linsanity in NYC and Wikipedia, waterbeds for cows, and a jilted chick advertising her home for sale along with her husband's adultery.

Plus, tonight on The Tom Gulley Show, VIDEO of my trip to Ball State on Tuesday. Complete with Ball State tradition, a food court, and plenty of conversation with my sister, Laura, (proud Ball State graduate) regarding topics of all kinds.

*I accidentally put the wrong title cards on this program. I feel shame and would like to formally apologize at this time. Dr. Wible would chastise me heavily for this. I hope they don't call off the graduation.


Watch live video from The Tom Gulley Show LIVE! on Justin.tv

No comments

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.