9/12/12 TGS LIVE! With Special Guest Star Robby White!

To get more of Robby White--and you know you want
more--just go to RobbyWhite.com!
Hot damn. I remember the very second I heard my first Robby White song.

I was out in the Lunker Lodge--the bar my buddy Kurt built in his back yard. Crashing out of the all-weather speakers over KHYI came Lone Star State Of Mind.

Flat out kick ass music and I was flat out hooked. I'm talkin' toe-tappin', good time, never lookin' back authentic Texas music.

Listen in and you're gonna enjoy meeting and hearing Mr. Robby White and we're damn glad to have him on the program.

Excuse me playing the videos out of order and it's as close to perfect as The Tom Gulley Show's liable to get. And we even get a big shout out to Connersville, Indiana.



1 comment:

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.