9/19/12 TGS LIVE! With Special Guest Star Greg Theakston-Comic Book Legend! Part 2

I took this picture of Greg Theakston,
I would have had a painting commissoned
but Greg is the only one who could do it
justice.  Visit him at PureImagination.info!
OK, sometimes I gush and fawn over my guests.

That's because, like Greg Theakston, they're all people I have the utmost respect and admiration for. But, in this case, I also happen to know this guy.

Tonight, Greg is even more unexpurgated than before for the second of our three part visit with him. Tomorrow night, it's the capper. Which one is better? Judge for yourself, but I'd hate to live on the difference.

He'll talk about how we met, working at TV Guide, his ventures into the world of burlesque, the creative commitment in general and lots of other things.

PLEASE don't miss this chat with our good friend, Greg Theakston.



No comments

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.