9/18/12 TGS LIVE! Lone Star Bound Edition!

I can't say enough good things about my friend,
Kurt Conner. Believe me, I've tried.
That's right. Headin' on down to the best place on the planet--the great state of TEXAS!

In that spirit, tonight, we're playing some songs from an album produced in Texas by myself and my extremely good friend Kurt Conner. Just so you know, Kurt's songs are the good ones. We'll play a few songs from our lightly regarded, hardly heard, underground album, Mandatory Bowling. Banned in many states. Simply because of lack of interest.

Plus, you'll see a couple of our old videos--Bug Hunter (by overwhelming request) and Questions From My Nephews.

And tomorrow night, Part 2 of our interview with comic book legend Greg Theakston.



No comments

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.