8/24/12 The Daily Nothing

Say hello to the smiley-faced brain eating microbe!
First thing is, TONIGHT AT 8PM EDT I'M KILLING A SPIDER.

That's right, this evening on The Tom Gulley Show--brought to you by The Texas Beer Bytch--I'm going to kill a spider.

Because of course, all bugs must die, so if I'm gonna talk the talk I better walk the walk.

Plus, a seven year old wins Iceland's national ram-groping tournament, a smiley-faced brain eating microbe is in the tap water, a prison is selling for only $390,000, and a man keeps three million bees on his property.

Which is ANOTHER reason ALL BUGS MUST DIE and I'm killing a spider tonight on The Tom Gulley Show.

Please tune in for the carnage.


Watch live video from The Tom Gulley Show LIVE! on Justin.tv

No comments

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.