8/6/12 The Daily Nothing

Another week blooms anew and, of course, The Daily Nothing is here to remind you how crazy people are so you can navigate the week with this in mind.

This morning, you'll enjoy a preacher who heals his parishioners by kicking the crap out of them, a hangover cure that works in 45 minutes, two nations feud over some teddy bears, and a bulimic woman accidentally swallows a butter knife. (Which, we assume, means she already knows how to get rid of the butter knife once she's swallowed it.)

The SPONSOR MY HAT promotion is over--and the Texas Beer Wench is the winner. We'll just have to wait and see what she wants to promote next week!

Also, I'll be doing a video from the Indiana State Fair this week. I don't know when. I'm trying to book my appearance around the stage collapses, so I'll get back to you.

PODCAST out TODAY! So get ready!


Watch live video from The Tom Gulley Show LIVE! on Justin.tv

No comments

© 2010-2023 Tom Gulley. Powered by Blogger.